Monday, November 28, 2011

Avira Anti Vir Premium Suite 10 with license key until 2015

Before anything else, I would like to say that I am going to be straight forward and bold as I can because I know how frustrating it is to search for something and get lost along the way, worst case scenario? end up doing the same mistake over and over again..not this time...

I've been using Faronics' Deepfreeze 6 for about 3 months now unfortunately it is just an evaluation copy and the license one will cost me, today, the evaluation copy ended and not only I feel vulnerable, it is also necessary to have my computer a protection, so with torrent I searched for an anti virus program and landed me to Avira the problem now is when you download Avira for free the quality of product protecting your machine maybe limited, such as no anti-phishing, no mail protection and many more..however they offer 30 days trial for free with a product that has a wide range of protecting your PC, after that trial the Avira will ask if you want to buy the product or discontinue their security service, I say "why pay when you can get it for free" not only that it has an effect until year 2015, Yup! you read it right, year 2015.here is what to do to:

Download license key here you may have winrar archiver to extract files get them here once extracted you may be able to see the folders containing the license key.
Download the Avira Anti Vir premium suite 10 here and install.When you reach this part of installation:


click HDEDV key as seen on image above and locate your license key that was downloaded and extracted from previous step.
this message will prompt after the key has been entered:


as you can see.. License valid until 2015!! if you like this please share..and leave a comment ..

2 comments: