Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cracking Password

First of all this tutorial is for educational purpose only, I am not liable for any harm committed and it is not intended for readers to break the law.
ok.. so I finally finished binding two files.. one mp3 file and one one from the program. just like I was mentioned in my older post the. program that I combine with is very dangerous it can record what website the person(victim) visited.. or his/her email address and of course his/her password.

I also successfully  sent it remotely meaning I don't need to touch your machine (pc/laptop) for me to install necessary file..
so there.. 1week of nonstop reading and internet.. forum after forum.. sites after sites.. and I'm happy with the outcome.. below is the video tutorial

 follow at you own risk
download Istealer4.0 Use comment box for reaction.. and report broken links.. thank you..

P.S. the video above is from h4xorl1f3









No comments:

Post a Comment