Sunday, November 13, 2011

Working on Password Cracking,.

A month ago someone in my Facebook list annoyed me (again). and this time I won't let him get away with it.. so for the past week I did nothing but to read about password cracking, password hacking and hacking account. almost eight hours a day, long period of sitting made my butt ache everyday it also give me headache but I think its worthy and I come up with a good result. Its not that complex and I will post a tutorial about it, but for now let me give you an overview and sneak peek of what I did
Okay. its empty because I just had my first run as a test but as you can see it worked.. it will record url of a person visited his/her username and password..
all I have to do Is send the .exe file I bonded to someone and wait..
oh wait below is the program I used:
I will share the link where you can download the program on my tutorial on how to bind files.
Isn't it interesting, no one will under estimate you again if you can do this. and by the way I don't want to ruin the account of the person I'm going to crack password with, I just want to make him/her see what I can do, give him a little warning message or something to scare the heck out of him and next time he might think twice before being such a douche online..

No comments:

Post a Comment